In our endeavour to recognise the emerging leaders in Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Reputation Today announces its 40 under Forty. These are young men and women who have made a mark in communications early on.
So, what does it take to be a 40 Under Forty? Given here are some criteria that the Jury and the Editorial Team at Reputation Today will consider while coming up with its list for 2018. While some of the criteria may be subjective, criteria like age, education and social media presence will be strictly adhered to.
Following international practice, the nominations will have a fee. The cost per nomination will be Rs 3000/- + 18% GST which is Rs 3540/- and this amount can be used in full, by the individual paying, to attend any of the upcoming Reputation Today platforms – PRAXIS and Super Night. So, this would work as a cover charge. We recommend that you pay first since payment details will be required while filling in the nomination form.
The nominee should:
- Be born on or after 1st January 1979.
- Have completed atleast one long stint (minimum 5 years) at an organisation.
- Possess a solid pedigree in terms of education.
- Be active on social media, this includes blogs, twitter presence, articles published in print/online portals.
- Have built a robust team or function internally.
- Be highly respected by peers and seniors.
- Demonstrate consistent growth in business performance and knowledge enhancement.
- Have an extended social and professional footprint, this includes attending and networking with other professionals at business events.
- Show promise for the future in the world of communications.
- Have potential to mentor the new generation of professionals.
- Not have featured in our previous 40 under Forty list.
Self nominations to the 2018 list will open on August 1st 2018.