This is a global role, based out of the headquarters in Gurgaon. This role will manage operations in the Corporate Communications team and primarily support the motorcycle business with Marketing Communications activities in India and international markets. A couple of mid-level/ junior positions will be reporting into this role.
Understanding of brands, word-of-mouth, digital platforms and influencer engagement is a must. Should have excellent writing skills and the ability to manage teams, stakeholders and agencies across the globe. An entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on approach will be required on the job.
Work experience needed: 12-15 years
The broad job description will include:
- Developing PR programs for a broad range of influencers across mediums (traditional and digital) and in coordination with the sales and marketing teams, to accomplish the desired communication objectives
- Working with multi- stakeholders to generate, leverage and manage content for PR and communications
- Managing PR agencies across markets and monitoring them on deliverables, scope, measurability, weekly dashboards
- Ensuring effective implementation of PR plans and initiatives
- Working with new technology and mediums and setting processes for effective deliverables
- Organising promotional events to support the marketing plan
- Maintaining effective relations with media for positive media coverage; and influence opinion in times of crisis
- Ensuring updated media directory online, facilities information and Resource Bank
- Developing and maintaining contact with local community, environment, trade associations and government bodies wherever needed
- Creating final versions of documents related to PR such as press releases and notes, presentations, pitch notes, reviews, white papers etc
- Actively involved in preparing publicity brochures, handouts, promotional videos and multimedia programs that serve to reach the company’s policies to the public.
- Responsible for organizing press launches and conferences, exhibitions, press tours, media rides and events.
- Finalising briefing documents with talking points and key messages for the spokespersons for media facing and public events
- Ensuring broadcast communication to internal audiences
- Supporting the Corporate PR plans wherever required