In our endeavour to recognise the emerging leaders in Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Reputation Today announces its list of 40 Young Turks. These are young men and women who have made a mark in communications early on.
So, what does it take to be a young turk? Given below are some criteria that the Jury and the Editorial Team at Reputation Today will consider while coming up with its list for 2020. While some of the criteria may be subjective, criteria like age, education and social media presence will be strictly adhered to.
Following international practice, the nominations will have a fee of Rs 4000/- + GST per nomination.
If you are a corporate communications professional, please pay the nomination fee before filling the form as the form will ask you for the transaction ID. If you are from a Public Relations firm and more than one professional from the same PR firm are applying, speak with us before paying the fee or filling the form.
Nominations for 2020 will be open from Thursday, 6th August until Friday, 11th September.
The nominee should:
- Be born on or after 1st January 1976.
- Have completed atleast one long stint (minimum 3 years) at an organisation.
- Possess a solid pedigree in terms of education.
- Be active on social media, this includes blogs, twitter presence, articles published in print/online portals.
- Have built a robust team or function internally.
- Be highly respected by peers and seniors.
- Demonstrate consistent growth in business performance and knowledge enhancement.
- Have an extended social and professional footprint, this includes attending and networking with other professionals at business events.
- Show promise for the future in the world of communications.
- Have potential to mentor the new generation of professionals.
- Not have featured in our previous 40 under Forty list.
NOMINATIONS FOR 2020 ARE NOW CLOSED
- Reputation Today 40 Young Turks – Class of 2020
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2019
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2018
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2017
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2016