In our endeavour to recognise the emerging leaders in Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Reputation Today announces its list of 40 Young Turks. These are young men and women who have made a mark in communications early on.
So, what does it take to be a young turk? Given below are some criteria that the Jury and the Editorial Team at Reputation Today will consider while coming up with its list for 2021. While some of the criteria may be subjective, criteria like age, education and social media presence will be strictly adhered to.
Nomination to #RTYOUNGTURKS is only to open to those who have signed up for #RTSPECTRA. The nomination form will ask for a confirmation that you have signed up for SPECTRA, either directly or through the organisation. (Signup at bit.ly/SPECTRA21.)
Nominations for 2021 will be open from Friday, 23rd July until Friday, 27th August.
Please click on the button given below to fill the nomination form.
The nominee should:
- Be born on or after 1st January 1977.
- Have completed atleast one long stint (minimum 3 years) at an organisation.
- Possess a post graduate diploma or degree.
- Be active on social media, this includes blogs, twitter presence, articles published in print/online portals. Having a personal website is a bonus.
- Have built a robust team or function internally.
- Be highly respected by peers and seniors.
- Demonstrate consistent growth in business performance and knowledge enhancement.
- Have an extended social and professional footprint, this includes attending and networking with other professionals at business events.
- Show promise for the future in the world of communications.
- Have potential to mentor the new generation of professionals.
- Not have featured in our previous 40 under Forty or Young Turks list.
- Reputation Today 40 Young Turks – Class of 2020
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2019
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2018
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2017
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2016