In our endeavour to recognise the emerging leaders in Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Reputation Today announces its list of 40 Young Turks. These are young men and women who have made a mark in communications early on.
So, what does it take to be a young turk? Given below are some criteria that the Jury and the Editorial Team at Reputation Today will consider while coming up with its list for 2022. While some of the criteria may be subjective, criteria like age, education and social media presence will be strictly adhered to.
Nominations for 2023 will be open from Monday, May 29th until Friday, July 31st. Following international practice, the nomination will have a fee of INR 4000+GST.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram @RepTodayMag for updates.
The nominee should:
- Be born on or after 1st January 1979.
- Have completed atleast one long stint (minimum 3 years) at an organisation.
- Possess a post graduate diploma or degree.
- Be active on social media, this includes blogs, twitter presence, articles published in print/online portals. Having a personal website is a bonus.
- Have built a robust team or function internally.
- Be highly respected by peers and seniors.
- Demonstrate consistent growth in business performance and knowledge enhancement.
- Have an extended social and professional footprint, this includes attending and networking with other professionals at business events.
- Show promise for the future in the world of communications.
- Have potential to mentor the new generation of professionals.
- Not have featured in our previous 40 under Forty or Young Turks list.
- Reputation Today 40 Young Turks – Class of 2022
- Reputation Today 40 Young Turks – Class of 2021
- Reputation Today 40 Young Turks – Class of 2020
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2019
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2018
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2017
- Reputation Today 40 under Forty – Class of 2016