PRCAI and Reputation Today announce the Young Pride Creative Challenge
Aimed at encouraging creativity and nurturing leaders of tomorrow
The Public Relations Consultants Association of India (PRCAI) and Reputation Today, India’s only print magazine for communications professionals, are pleased to announce the Young Pride Creative Challenge.
This year, keeping in mind the ICCO Global Creative Challenge scheduled for 28th-30th July 2020, the Young Pride Creative Challenge is exclusively aimed at a team of two, that is aged under 30 (born after 21st June, 1989) from PRCAI member firms only.
a) Entry to this challenge will entail a nominal fee of Rs 2000/- + GST per team that is to be paid directly to PRCAI before Monday, 6th July. Upto two teams per firm may participate.
b) A firm looking at participating may send the names and proof of DoB of both team members to editor at reputationtoday dot in by 1 pm on Wednesday, July 1st.
c) The winners of this regional round are then eligible to compete for the Global Creative Challenge. For this challenge, PRCAI will pay the entry fee of € 250 to ICCO.
d) The winner of this year’s Global competition will receive:
- 2 x virtual tickets to attend The ICCO Summit 2020, and also the opportunity present the winning submission to a global audience at the Summit.
- ICCO Global Creative trophy – presented at the ICCO Global Awards 2020
- The chance to present the winning entry at a forthcoming PRovoke event.
- 5 x ICCO virtual training courses, worth over €500
e) Dates to remember:
- Announcement – India Regional Round – Monday, June 29th
- Send team details to Reputation Today – Wednesday, July 1st (1 pm)
- Challenge Brief Available – Thursday, July 2nd (11.59 am)
- Response Deadline – Friday, July 3rd (7 pm)
- Entry Fee of INR 2000/- to PRCAI – Monday, July 6th (3 pm)
- Winner Announcement – Monday, July 20th
f) Rules to note:
- A team of two professionals will respond to the brief within a specific time which will be evaluated by a jury. To be eligible for the Young Pride Creative Challenge both team members should be born after 21st June, 1989.
- Entries should be submitted with a scanned copy of a government id card displaying date of birth.
- One team member may attach the entry as a PDF, not running into more than three pages, from the official email ID, with file name YPCC2020_FirstName_FirstName (First Name of both team members) and Young Pride Creative Challenge in the subject line to editor at reputationtoday dot in with a copy to jayoti dot lahiri at prcai dot org and both the team members.
- Nowhere in the attachment should the name of the organisation, where the team works, be mentioned.
The Case – 2020
The challenge will be sent to the inbox of all those who have sent names to Reputation Today team (see point b) between 11 am and 12 noon on 2nd July
For further information, please contact:
Jayoti Lahiri, Secretary General, Public Relations Consultants Association of India
Phone: +91 124 4290 174, Mobile: 9810502575