Marking its 25th year milestone, PR Pundit, announces ‘Alchemy’ an annual case study challenge for young professionals in the communications field. The initiative aims to recognise and celebrate the new generation of creative talent & voices from around the country and deepen industry support to help advance and amplify the young turks.
Alchemy is powered by Comms News and the Prize Partner is PRovoke Media.
The participants will be given a situational challenge to develop an effective PR programme. A jury of leading marketing and corporate communication experts will judge the entries on various pre-identified parameters.
Interested candidates can send their intent of participation at email@example.com. The last date to receive confirmation for participation is June 10, 2023.
Eligibility criteria: The challenge is open to participants below 30 years of age. This will be a team challenge. Two people (from a consultancy and/or corporate background) can come together to form a team and participate, however, one individual can participate only once and not be part of more than one team. Participants must submit an govt. approved ID proof to verify the age. Participants must be Indian citizens, residing in India.
Entry fee: There is no entry fee.
Gratification: The top three winners (essentially six individuals) will get an opportunity to be felicitated at PRAXIS in Chennai (courtesy the organising commitee), and the front rankers will also be invited for an all-expense paid trip to an international conference, within the region and this option will be valid for a period of 1 year.
Judging parameters: Total score 20
- Idea: 20%
- Strategy: 30%
- Execution: 30%
- Impact (qualitative and quantitative results, earned/organic conversations, impact on behavioural change, impact on sales etc.): 20%
Entry guidelines: The entry can be made in a word document, power point or any other format
- Summary: A 300-word description in bullet form summarising the key points of the entry
- Main Entry: Description must not be in more than 300 words in each field based on the parameters set
- Supporting Materials: These may include videos/A/Vs, pictures, screenshots etc.
- The entry and supporting material should be uploaded on a google drive link with open access to view
- WeTransfer/Dropbox links will not be accepted
- Total file size should not be more than 25MB
- The duration of video/audio should not exceed 2 minutes
- If a PowerPoint presentation is used, it should not have more than 10 slides
- All entries and supporting materials are to be submitted online
- File format for Summary：.pdf
- High resolution Pictures/Photographs (At least 300dpi, RGB)
Submission guidelines for supporting materials
File Size: Less than 5MB
File Size: Less than 5MB
File Size: Less than 25MB
File format: .mov, .mpeg2, .wmv, .mpeg, .mp4, .mpg