While there are many reasons to attend PRAXIS, one of the largest residential PR and Corporate Communications professionals summits, the Eight Reasons why I am attending PRAXIS8 in Goa:
- Master Classes: Because learning never stops and this year at PRAXIS8 three experts from very different fields will focus on ‘Leadership lessons for emerging women leaders‘, ‘Building Communities of Trust at the Workplace‘ and ‘Better Mental Wellness‘.
- Reboot – Unlearning, Learning, Repeat: More than 30 International and Indian experts will share their experience, strategies, successes, failures and more on the theme of Trust.
- Mythology to Mafia: PRAXIS8 will host the king of mythical stories Devdutt Pattanaik and the (god)mother of Wasseypur Richa Chadda, both sharing their views on how Trust can change the World.
- Network: Besides the insights shared by the experts and the speakers, PRAXIS8 will provide an opportunity to meet more than 700 PR and Communications professionals including ex-colleagues, clients, friends, peers, mentors, leaders, face to face under one roof.
- Gen X to Z : PRAXIS8 will have 20 students from India’s only PR School SCoRE as volunteers and six winning students from a different institute who participated in a PRCAI + PRomise Foundation contest.
- PRCAI Outreach: At the PRAXIS8, besides the Indian PR Industry 2019 report, PRCAI will announce a very special initiative – watch out for it.
- It’s Goa: Well, do we need a reason to be in Goa. Incidentally it was in Goa, where I had met Amith Prabhu (co-founder of PRAXIS) while we both attended the Advertising Industry festival GoaFest.
- Being Self: At PRAXIS it’s all about learning, sharing and having fun, which goes beyond the masterclasses, panel discussions and presentations. PRAXIS today is the Mahakumbh of PR and Corporate Communications professionals of India. It provides a platform where I can be what I am without any pretence.
Having attended all seven previous editions, I can state that at PRAXIS I can be a PRAXISIAN, I can be in the frame of one of largest Groupfie and still stand out as Myself!