We have embraced the new normal and made new habits. SPECTRA has become one such habit – A superlative online event organised by a group of four individuals working from home for those viewing from home. Where over 1000 delegates from around the world with majority based in India log in, over three days to learn from some of the best minds.
This edition, like the first one has two segments: SPECTRA Prime and SPECTRA Plus. The former has a dozen global leaders sharing insights on the first two days on the theme Communicating for a New World. The latter consists of six panels on Day three, inspired by the concept of RESET which you will read about later in this note.
It has been a difficult year, no doubt. But 2020 taught us to an extent, how to deal with 2021. We have all gone through various levels of hardships and have lived to tell the tale. This year at SPECTRA we have the following keynote speakers. *All names appear in alphabetical order.
- Andy Polansky, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, IPG DXTRA
- Anjana Menon, Co-author, What’s Your Story?
- AnnaMaria DeSalva, Global Chairman & CEO, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Erin Reilly, Founding Director, Texas Immersive Institute, Moody College of Communication
- Fran Ashcroft, Senior Director, Global Communications Group, Intel
- Gowthaman Ragothaman, Founder & CEO, Aqilliz
- Harish Bhat, Brand Custodian, Tata Sons
- Matthew Brennan, Author, Attention Factory
- Patience Nyange, Council Member, Media Council of Kenya
- Rema Vasan, Global President, Marina Maher Communications
- Sandra Stahl, Managing Director, jacobstahl – a Ruder Finn company
- Sandra Sucher, Professor of Management Practice, Harvard Business School
- Shalene Gupta, Research Associate, Harvard Business School
- Stephen Kehoe, President & CEO – Asia Pacific, Edelman
- Tony Langham, Co-founder & Chief Executive, Lansons
Each of these sessions will be moderated by an Indian Communications Leader. Similarly, five communication leaders will moderate the panel discussion that will comprise 20 founders of emerging PR firms. For the first time, one will get to hear from younger firms who generally get overlooked at platforms such as these. The content at SPECTRA Plus will be focused on –
As always, we owe a lot of what we put together, to our partners. We are able to build a platform and curate content due to the support of our partners. Heartfelt thanks to all the 27 of them.
Titanium partner – Adfactors PR
Platinum partners – Avian WE, Value 360, Fuzion, Genesis BCW and MSL India
Gold partners – Godrej, Google India, Hero Moto Corp, PRovoke, Global Alliance, Comms News
Silver partners – Impact Research & Measurement, First Partners, SPAG, Kaizzen, Ruder Finn India, Media Mantra, Candour
Bronze partners – Bayer India, PepsiCo India, Ford India, On Purpose, Ants Digital, Avignyata, SCoRe, The Information Company
We partnered with Qmin from Taj to organise conference lunch for those who opted for it. Attendees who opted for lunch also get a conference kit which consists of products from Mondelez and Bartisans. VirtuBlitz and Founder India supported the event as technology partners. To all these brands we are grateful. We are not sure when things will open up but we are hopeful we will all meet in person soon.
Thanks for your belief in us. Enjoy #RTSPECTRA. More at www.spectraonline.in.
SPECTRA is put together by a four-member team comprising Ameeta Vadhera, Amith Prabhu, Anubhuti Mathur and Roshan Alexander with the help and support of several volunteers including, Hemant Gaule, Julia Joseph and Shreya Krishnan.