Fuzion PR and Reputation Today announce the ABC Prize
Aimed at recognising and rewarding young in-house communicators
This year the Ace Business Communicator Prize is getting an all new look and feel. Fuzion PR is celebrating its 10th anniversary by partnering the ABC Prize, and creating a new stream. The best personal website by a communications professional.
After a pause in 2019, the Prize is back with a cash prize of Rs 50,000/-. This is to reward and recognise a young in-house professional.
It is open to any in-house corporate communications professional born between Jan 1st 1985 and December 31st 1989 (age 30 to 35 as of Jan 1st 2020).
- All that the professional has to do is send a mail to – editor at reputationtoday dot in and confirm participation with ABC entrant in the subject line from their official id with personal id in cc with a document showing proof of age as an attachment. There is no entry fee. This is to be done by 10 pm on or before July 10th.
- Thereafter on July 23rd between 9 am and 9 pm the entrant may submit their website url on the same thread. A reminder will be sent to all confirmed participants on July 21st.
- The website url must contain part of the name of the entrant or ideally the name and surname. It can be a dot com or dot in or dot co dot in or any other. The content of the website must include the CV, a video and at least three writing samples (blogs, articles, columns). Other content can reside on the website. The video should be of less than 90 seconds duration and should convey why the person is an ace business communicator.
- The winner will be chosen based on the quality of content on the website – with 20 points for the CV and accomplishments, 10 points for the website design and 10 points for the video. The writing samples will be considered in case of a tie breaker and the first article will be considered and scored on a scale of 10. So 50 points in all.
- A jury consisting of three prominent individuals will select one winner who will be eligible for a grand prize worth Rs 60,000/-. This includes Rs 50,000 in cash and Rs 10,000 worth of books on marketing and communication. The entire prize is sponsored by Fuzion PR
- For those in the same age group working in PR firms there is the Young Pride Challenge that will be unveiled on September 1st with a grand prize in cash or kind worth Rs 50,000/-. However, if you wish to participate in this as well, follow the same steps as mentioned in 1 and 2 above and submit the website url on July 24th between 9 am and 9 pm. There will be a prize of Rs 10,000/- to the winner in this Consultancy category. Use ABC – Consultancy in the subject line.
- For those working in PR firms or corporate communications between ages 21 and 30 and 36 and 49, there is an option to participate as well. Kindly follow the same steps as mentioned in 1 and 2 above and submit the website url on July 24th between 9 am and 9 pm. There will be a prize of Rs 10,000/- to the winner in this Open category. Use ABC – Open in subject line.
- All three winners get a complimentary pass to SPECTRA (details in mid-August)