This week a long-cherished idea of getting a learning and development-focused quasi association for senior communicators and their teams in India will see the light of day. The initiative under the aegis of Reputation Today will offer professionals who opt in to become members over half a dozen benefits for a nominal introductory annual fee in the first phase. This phase will not have more than 100 members.
The Club Reputation Today will be open for Primary and Team membership to in-house communicators for the first 100 days after which it will be open to consultancy leaders and associates who can join as Associate members from October 22nd. The annual membership fee will be Rs 20,000/-. However, until August 31st primary members can enroll at a 40% discount, which means one needs to pay only Rs 12,000/-. Primary members can sponsor team members at a further discounted fee of Rs 10,000/- Membership will run for a cycle of 12 months, during which time members can avail the following benefits:
- The biggest benefit of membership is complimentary access to PRAXIS. Members will have to only pay for accommodation or make their own arrangements. Currently, registration to PRAXIS is Rs 16,000 per person. So, this is a deal one cannot refuse as it offers a saving of Rs 6,000/-. This is a non-transferable membership.
- Annually, Reputation Today organises the Super Night and two Conclaves. Members can enroll for one or all of these (held in NCR, Mumbai and Bangalore) for only Rs 1000/- per event. Registration to these events is generally Rs 6,000/-. This ensures a saving of Rs 15,000/- for those who attend all three.
- Members will receive four issues of the print magazine complimentary at their door step. Annual subscription is Rs 500/-.
- Reputation Today will organise at least one half-day learning session for primary and team members during the year in each of the three metros on relevant topics ranging from Making Presentations to Data Analytics etc. which are free of cost for members and will cost Rs 2,500/- for non-members. This event will be exclusive to in-house professionals.
- Knowledge Factory and Manifest are platforms co-created by The Promise Foundation which have a basic registration fee of Rs 3,000/- and Rs 12,000/-. These will be available to members at a 50% discount which is a saving of Rs 9,000/-
All the above-mentioned five benefits guarantee a whopping saving of Rs 33,000/-. Additionally, members will receive the following benefits.
- The Club Reputation Today is affiliated to the Global Alliance of Communication Management through The Promise Foundation which organises several international programmes. Members will get invited to attend these on an early bird basis. The upcoming World Forum on PR will take place in April 2018 in Oslo, Norway. Registration will be separate and has to be made directly when it opens.
- Most importantly, team members can join at a special price of Rs 10,000/- and avail all of the above benefits. The head of the department will need to become a member in order for the team member to be able to join the Club Reputation Today.
- Reputation Today will partner with various organisations from time to time to get deals and discounts including with the School of Communications & Reputation, PRCAI, IABC, The Holmes Report and others.
- Lastly, within 30 days of joining all members will get a membership card that will not merely have Badge Value but can be displayed at certain places for discounts and offers.
There will be no elections and therefore no office bearers at Club Reputation Today. Every Primary Member is equal. A secretariat will manage the initiatives on a regular basis. It will be primarily a learning and development club aimed at helping the intelligent communicator save and grow. If you head communications at an organisation write from your work email to team at reputationtoday dot in today with Club Membership in subject line to start the process of a lifetime of learning.