The School of Communications and Reputation (SCoRe), a premier institute created by seasoned PR professionals to train fresh talent entering the industry, announced admissions for its full-time online programme today. The 10-month long programme – Post Graduation in Public Relations Lite – is ideal for graduates looking to build a strong foundation for a career in Public Relations and Corporate Communications and can be completed remotely through video conferencing. This means that graduates in far-off towns can pursue their post-graduation without having to relocate. Supported by the Public Relations Consultant Association of India (PRCAI), it is also available to those with work experience looking to join PR consultancies and want to upskill and add a credible certification to their CVs.
This programme aims to address the growing talent crunch in the communication profession at the entry level. It offers more than 350 sessions including over 30 masterclasses conducted by industry veterans. The exposure provides the foundation to kickstart a career in public relations – including extensive research & writing, access to over 100 campaigns, and digital and mainstream Public Relations tactics. Students also get other learning opportunities through free access to online events, and offline events at discounted prices in future.
Key features of SCoRe’s PGPR Lite include:
- Ready for PR: The programme prepares students to start a career in Public Relations and Corporate Communications, and become a powerful professional therein
- Study Remotely: Students will complete the entire programme remotely.
- Robust Syllabus: Programme includes access to the latest curriculum of SCoRe’s flagship programme, collaborative learning with students of the flagship programme, and learning from dozens of PR and Corporate Communications leaders.
- PRCAI Certificate: Students who successfully complete the programme earn a PG Certificate in Public Relations and Corporate Communications endorsed by PRCAI – assuring the most recognised certification in PR in India
- Fees: Rs. 1.6 Lakh + GST* (*Rs. 1.5 Lakh + GST if you sign up before July 30)
- Timelines: 10 Months – 14 August 2020 to 15 June 2021
“The communications profession needs well prepared and committed professionals with wide range of competencies to deal with complex brand reputation issues. SCoRe’s PRGPR Lite programme is designed to address this need, while allowing students to participate in it remotely. The current environment has proven the incredible potential of remote learning, and made it possible for students from all over India to create employment opportunities for themselves in a year.” says Hemant Gaule, Dean, SCoRe.
The programme opens the prospects to a variety of challenging and fulfilling roles in the communication industry and one will get to be a part of path breaking campaigns. Interested students can apply through SCoRe’s website. Applicants will be shortlisted based on a written test and virtual interview. The final date to apply is 5 August, and the list of selected candidates will be announced on 10 August or withing 72 hours after completing the admission process. The students completing the course will have access to a jobs marketplace in 2021 and will get connected to SCoRe’s robust alumni network.
For further details about the programme, call 9811572673 or email your queries to TalkToUs@scoreindia.org